International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: Up to $185,000
- Experience performing counterparty credit analysis on banks, broker dealers, clearing houses, insurance companies, REITs, regulated and pension funds, Agents/Asset Managers trading on behalf of their underlying clients(principles) to which we have recourse.
- Performing due diligence including regular information gathering discussions/meetings with clients as needed, ability to work closely with MUFG revenue generators and other internal colleagues across functions and affiliates are required skills for this role.
- Knowledge of counterparty legal documentation and related credit terms, as applicable is useful.
- Please note that the counterparties that are the responsibility of this team are Americas based (including United States, Canada, Latin America, Cayman Islands, Bermuda).
- Analyst will have the opportunity to work on other credit related projects.