International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Combined U.S. Operations (CUSO) Project Management Officer reporting jointly to the CUSO Chief Risk
Officer and CUSO Chief Compliance Officer:
- Has the duty for commanding the CUSO project(s), and ensuring the delivery of the agreed products and services, by respecting deadlines, budget and quality criteria agreed with the sponsor(s)
- Accountable for global planning, budget management, organization and external dependencies.
- Accountable for project operational management demonstrating experience leading multiple work
- Coordinates with the CUSO Risk and CUSO Compliance teams to ensure alignment on projects
expectations, organization, planning and delivery
- Defines priorities with CUSO CRO and CCO (and delegates) among project portfolio in order to
ensure key milestones and regulatory obligations are met
- Defines, manages and directs the needed end-to-end PMO work effort, which includes leveraging best practices and techniques in identifying, quantifying and tracking the realization of expected benefits defined in the business case
- Develops and manages the CUSO roadmap aligned to the CUSO strategic initiative
- Fosters collaboration, strategic alignment and integrated planning and execution across multiple
functions in a matrixed organization
- Oversees project portfolio within CUSO scope (mainly Amundi) in order to identify
projects that have an impact on the CUSO and would benefit the entities through added effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop and lead actionable and targeted change plans – such as communications, training, sponsor roadmap, and coaching.
- 7 years of experience within a financial services organization, with 5+ years in a leadership role, either in project management or in leading projects within the organization
- Strong skills in organizational leadership and managing budgets, with emphasis on working with
- Bachelor’s Degree