International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Commands project(s), and ensures the delivery of the agreed products and services, by respecting deadlines, budget and quality criteria agreed with the sponsor(s)
- Accountable for global planning, budget management, organization and external dependencies.
- Accountable for project operational management demonstrating experience leading multiple work streams leaders
- Coordinates with the Risk and Compliance teams to ensure alignment on projects expectations, organization, planning and delivery
- Defines priorities with CRO and CCO (and delegates) among project portfolio in order to ensure key milestones and regulatory obligations are met
- Defines, manages and directs the needed end-to-end PMO work effort, which includes leveraging best practices and techniques in identifying, quantifying and tracking the realization of expected benefits defined in the business case
- Develops and manages the roadmap aligned to the strategic initiative
- Fosters collaboration, strategic alignment and integrated planning and execution across multiple functions in a matrixed organization
- Oversees project portfolio in order to identify projects that have an impact and would benefit the entities through added effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develops and leads actionable and targeted change plans – such as communications, training, sponsor roadmap, and coaching.