International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
The incumbent will lead the cybersecurity management team to define the 1st line cybersecurity management process, methodology and procedure, and oversee cybersecurity related activities. S/he will be responsible for conducting information security assessments, vulnerability analysis, implementing controls to address information security issues, monitor and report the Bank’s information security status, and escalate major issues to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or risk management; advancement degree is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Information Security Management
- Demonstrate the ability to use information security tools and solid skills in performing information security/cyber security assessment.
- Show good understanding of information security framework, FFIEC guidelines, SP800-53, FIPS-199, and COBIT standards. Previous experience as auditor is preferred but not required.
- CISSP and/or CISA certificates are preferred but not required
- Bilingual in Mandarin is preferred but not required.