EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
• The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating within the Internal Audit Department to identify data usage, automation opportunities and support the development of audit analytics.
• This incumbent will serve as the Team Lead of Data Analytics team and have strong understanding of business processes, risks and controls into data/technical solutions to enhance the audit efficiencies and effectiveness through the development and delivery of data analytics mechanisms and automated audit procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Technology or other relevant fields, and an advanced degree is preferred.
• The ideal candidate should have minimum 10 years of experience in a control, risk or audit role at large banking organization.
• S/he should possess deep understanding of banking business with current technology and automated tool and techniques.
• S/he should demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present complex and sensitive issue to senior management, and have proven ability to build rapport with internal stakeholders and examiners.
• S/he should have experience in ensuring documentary sufficiency of analytical procedure to support audit standards and bank regulatory expectations.
• The ideal candidate will also have proven capability in overseeing and executing multiple deliverables preferably within a highly matrixed structure where planning, management and strong interpersonal skills were critical to success.
• S/he should be familiar with key/core applications and their underlying databases and demonstrates experience using computer assisted auditing tools and techniques to evaluate assertions and control effectiveness.
• Capability and willingness to develop staff on technical skills is required.
• One or more of the following: CPA, CFA, FRM, CIA, CISA or equivalent is required.