Apply for the VP / Director, Credit Portfolio Management (Wholesale Banking) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: Up to $200,000
- Facilitate in and manage design and implementation of branch-wide portfolio management framework.
- Manage and maintain branch-wide portfolio management reporting, including performance against Credit Risk Limit Framework
- Actively review and manage branch-wide portfolio asset quality.
- Coordinate portfolio management activities of 1st and 2nd (CAD) line of defense.
- Maintain Credit Risk Appetite, Credit Policies and Procedures as assigned.
- Act as center of competence on credit and portfolio related subjects.
- Support management of regulatory dispositions and other related requirements.
- Other requirements may arise as per the growth of the portfolio.
- Act as risk managers with the responsibility for identifying, acting on and escalating risks and are held strictly accountable for the failure to discharge their risk management duties.
- Be responsible for demonstrating risk awareness by following all policies, procedures, and internal control in their daily routine.