International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary Range: $130,000-$200,000
- Acting as Lead for the Liquidity & Market Risk Management Team
- Acting as Data Stuart of the department, lead data management improving efforts of the department.
- Identification, assessment, monitoring, measurement, analysis, communication and reporting on market risk and liquidity risk
- Monitors the risks from banking and trading activities to ensure they are at acceptable levels in line with regulations and the risk appetite of the Branch
- Produce market risk management commentary and reports to Head Office and Executive Management of the Branch
- Manage market risk control, including limit setting, monitoring, analysis and escalation
- Ensure data integrity of stress testing and back-testing information and that it is complete and consistent
- Maintain and improve reporting systems and processes
- Conduct market risk assessments to ensure risks are properly captured, measured, monitored, controlled and reported, such as new products/business requirements, new regulatory requirements, risk model enhancements, etc.
- Monitor financial and capital markets to assess the impact on the Branch and the hedging program. Propose changes promptly
- Use analytical and programming skills to design, develop and enhance models and control processes integral to the Branch market risk and stress testing program
- Act as risk managers with the responsibility for identifying, acting on and escalating risks and are held strictly accountable for the failure to discharge their risk management duties
- Be responsible for demonstrating risk awareness by following all policies, procedures, and internal control in their daily routine