International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $123,000 – $166,000
- Work with Regulatory Risk Lead in the Risk Management Department to develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures, including regulatory compliance measures and risk advisory within the Risk Management Program.
- Work closely with the Front Office to assess business needs and further develop risk governance and controls to efficiently achieve revenue target and new business growth.
- Assist in developing, design, implementation and support of enterprise-wise risk management framework, including but not limited to: Risk governance and controls, organization structure, policies and procedures, three lines of defense, risk measures and metrics (risk appetite and limits, monitoring and escalation).
- Delivery of large-scale risk and regulatory change and technical initiatives. Communicate regulations and strategic risk management objectives/updates to large working groups, including senior management.
- Identify current state risk management activities and governance structure, assist with formulation of the required/desired state based on regulatory and best practices, conduct gap analysis.
- Work alongside internal groups such as Market, Credit, Liquidity Risk areas as well as Compliance, Legal, and Operations on matters related to risk controls, self-assessments, incidents and infrastructure projects.
- Monitor changes in the regulatory environment applicable to a US Swap Dealer.
- Provide support and guidance for audits and regulatory examinations.