International Investment Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Assist the department head to exercise internal control to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial data in the General Ledger. Business transactions are reported accurately in accordance with U.S. GAAP and JGAAP.
- Provide financial accounting guidance to various BCDAD groups.
- Product knowledge of derivatives and financial products. ASC 815-10 (derivatives) ASC 310 (receivables), ASC 320 (Investments debt and equity securities), ASC 840-10 (leases)
- Implements and maintains procedures and policies, including financial reporting functions to ensure adherence to Bank guidelines.
- Provides reports and supporting schedules to external auditors during the Branch’s quarterly financial audit and annual JSOX audit, including variance analysis of B/S and P&L. Respond to inquiries.
- Provides reports and respond to inquiries from internal auditors, compliance and governance teams.
- Assist the team in identifying and resolving breaks between General Ledger and major subledger systems.
- Support the maintenance of the Branch’s Chart of Account (COA), annual dormant account and COA review, creation and modification of GL accounts, cost centers, etc.
- Participate in regression testing in the upgrade and enhancement of Oracle GL and subledger systems. Create testing scenarios and accounting posting pattern as needed.
- Prepares various ad hoc reports for senior management and Head Office.