Apply for the VP, FX Desk: Risk Management Specialist position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $147,000 – $170,000
- Oversees the FX desk including options risk management.
- Develops, implements, and maintains risk management tools for FX options.
- Ensures the effectiveness of the FX options hedging strategies.
- Analyze key trading strategies and products to ensure they are in line risk tolerance.
- Conducts scenario analyses and stress testing on FX options portfolio.
- Monitor changes in portfolio and market to extract value-added insight for senior management.
- Assesses material weaknesses or overlooked risks and understanding PnL driver.
- Review significant transactions to help facilitate business and ensure proper risk controls.
- Involvement in the development of risk methodologies, tools and system improvements, ensuring models and methodologies are fit for purpose.
- Helps implementing an adequate internal control framework to drive constant improvements as well as risk mitigations.
- Performs special projects, and additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Collaboration with Technology group on the development of new risk measures / stress tests and improvements to existing measures.
- Creates high-quality and well-structured presentations and reports summarizing portfolio performance and results to Management.