EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
The incumbent will provide governance and engagement of the Bank’s information security and cybersecurity programs. S/he will play an active role in all aspects of the Bank’s information security programs including protection of sensitive data, establishment and implementation of information security policies and procedures, delivery of enterprise-wide information security solutions, adherence to regulatory requirements and coordination of the vulnerability remediation process.
• Bachelor’s degree; and an advanced degree is preferred.
• The ideal candidate should have minimum 7 years of experience in information security, cybersecurity, vulnerability management, security architecture, and/or risk assessment and minimum 5 years of working experience in banking with 3 years focus on operational risk management.
• S/he should also have minimum 2 years of experience working with auditors and regulators.
• S/he should demonstrate solid understanding of regulatory requirements including FFIEC, GLBA, NIST and extensive knowledge of information security and cybersecurity industry standards and best practices.
• Strong experience in developing information security policy and procedure is required.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and project management skills are required.
• Knowledge of information security risk assessment is required.
• One or more of CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC or equivalent certification is preferred but not required