- Conduct Enhanced Due Diligence reviews on all high risk customers, including foreign correspondent banks and corporates.
- Assess the completeness and quality of KYC EDD documentation, high risk factors, transaction analysis, negative news dispositions, and risk mitigation for high risk customers.
- Perform analysis of transactional activity, including review of actual vs. expected customer activity, comparative analysis of customer activity within inherently high risk factors such as counterparties and jurisdictions.
- Ensure all requirements of an EDD review are complete and satisfactory according to the Branch’s procedures.
- Escalate any red flags or recommendations to Compliance Management for further action.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education.
- At minimum 5 years of EDD and Transaction Monitoring related working experience.
- Working experience with correspondent banking due diligence and transaction review is a must.
- Working experience from large U.S. or foreign banks is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of KYC, EDD and AML to apply judgment in the identification and escalation of key BSA/AML/OFAC risks.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence as well as respond to questions from other departments.
- Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete cases under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Great team player and self-starter.
- CAMS certified a plus.