- Liaise with Business Department relationship managers to review periodic KYC review and new customer onboarding.
- Participate in the relevant remediation project to perform quality check for submitted KYC profiles.
- Participate in team brainstorm to maintain, implement and further enhance the KYC procedure and customer risk scoring methodology.
- Assist with addressing internal audits and regulatory exams inquiries.
- Manage special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, related field or equivalent experience.
- Working experience with BSA/AML, CIP/KYC, USA Patriot Act and OFAC as well as other relevant BSA/AML laws and regulations.
- At minimum 5 years of AML/KYC/CDD/EDD related working experience.
- Working experience with correspondent banking is preferred.
- Working experience from large U.S. or foreign banks is preferred.
- Solid knowledge in commercial banking products/services.
- Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills.
- Great team player and self-starter.
- CAMS certified a plus.