EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Lead internal teams through all phases of leveraged finance transactions, including:
- Developing marketing presentations
- Due diligence
- Credit approval
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in leveraged finance.
- BS degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent training from an accredited college/ university; MBA preferred.
- Significant experience in leveraged finance with a focus on new deal execution – specifically lead left experience required.
- Experienced at leading internal resources through new deal origination and execution in a fast paced, highly competitive environment.
- A significant and observable track record of closed transactions with private equity sponsors.
- Ability to work autonomously and be comfortable directing junior staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in understanding and utilizing financial models.
- Proficiency in all facets of the legal documentation process (e.g., grids, commitment papers, Credit Agreements, and Description of Notes.)
- License requirements are series 79 and 63