Apply for the VP, Liquidity Risk Manager position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $145,000 – $175,000
- This is for an experienced position to act as a Liquidity Risk Manager providing 2nd line oversight of the Treasury function from within the Risk Management team. It will involve the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Contribute to global development of a 2nd line framework for oversight of liquidity risks.
- Identify and implement potential improvements in the Risk Framework management of the treasury desks. Ensure policies and procedures are in line with best practice.
- Review and ensure appropriateness of available funding and liquidity resources and plans in line with business strategies.
- Analyze stress scenarios and challenge liquidity adequacy.
- Review and challenge risk appetite and limit proposals. Ensure limits and controls in place are robust and support risk appetite compliance.
- Identify areas of enhancement within the existing liquidity model framework and assess conceptual soundness of models and assumptions.
- Challenge explanations for changes in reported data (e.g. for limit consumptions and forecast) and escalate breaches of risk appetite.
- Represent local Risk function in related committees (e.g. regional entity ALCO, risk sub committees)