International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- The candidate will form part of the team working on liquidity management oversight for client’s legal entities in the Americas, which represents over $200 billion in assets. Key responsibilities include:
- Establish a formalized and proactive liquidity risk identification process to ensure Liquidity Risk Management (LRM) is well versed in internal and external factors impacting liquidity risk, thereby enabling LRM to serve as an effective challenge function to Treasury.
- Facilitate executive level decision-making by performing trend analysis and reporting on emerging liquidity risks to appropriate governing bodies.
- Challenge liquidity risk models, including evaluating the reasonableness of inputs/assumptions and performing output analysis to test the functionality of the models.
- Propose modifications to the liquidity risk appetite and liquidity risk limits, as triggered via calibration or on a discretionary basis.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of intra-day liquidity risk management practices deployed by Treasury; ensure compliance with internally established requirements and regulatory expectations.
- On an annual basis, as well as when material changes to conditions warrant, LRC reviews and challenges the appropriateness and operational feasibility of client’s contingency funding plan, cash flow projections, funding plans and strategies, collateral management, and liquidity policies for the Americas.