Apply for the VP, Loan Management Group position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: Up to $225,000
- Processes all transaction-related requests, such as amendments and waivers to existing credit documentation.
- Drive the preparation of credit applications and customer on-boarding in conjunction with the credit department, the risk management department, and compliance.
- Negotiation and review of credit and other transaction documentation, in conjunction with internal legal and other back office functions.
- Execute, oversees, and manage ongoing credit monitoring per internal policy, portfolio reporting, portfolio management, and credit cost oversight.
- Stay abreast of industry / client trends and developments.
- While this is an individual contributor role, there is an opportunity to train and develop junior staff in credit analysis, internal procedure and policy, transaction execution, and workload.
- Leverage the expertise and capabilities of other client businesses in alignment with the strategy of the Bank.
- Relationship building across the client to obtain a detailed understanding of the overall needs of our corporate clients to facilitate seamless execution.
- Drive an active portfolio management culture.