Investment Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Steward the internal governance program in Market Risk – ensuring completeness, quality of responses and evidence provided, including continuous improvement working with global and regional heads to enhance & strengthen this key control.
- Maintaining an oversight across Risk policies, controls, data and key transformational initiatives.
- Support business leads for Change management project initiatives on behalf of Market Risk COO.
- Ensure general good governance of all market risk audit points including timeliness of updates provided to management forums and committees.
- Pursue completion of audit related action plans.
- Coordinate and pursue timely updates to all action plans related to Market Risks operational risk register, the opening and closure of risk register items as needed and the timely identification of emerging operational risks across the Market Risk department, especially where related to process, people or platform issues.
- Close interaction with heads of market risk, head of middle office & reporting lead, proactively supporting & contributing to ad-hoc tasks as needed.