International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Model risk governance activities
- Contribute in implementing and enhancing the model risk management framework including leading the bank wide model risk governance BAU activities (model inventory management, finding management, model risk reporting and etc.) and supporting independent model validation exercise as needed.
- S/he will lead and support the team to implement the activities defined in model risk management framework and ensure that the Bank’s model risk management framework continues to align with regulatory expectations
- S/he will also assist the team to perform model validation and enhance the End User Computing (“EUC”) control framework including relevant policy and procedure creation, maintenance, and execution.
- In addition, s/he should also be able to respond to requests from Regulatory and Internal Audit timely and effectively.