The incumbent will contribute to implementing the model risk management framework including carrying out model risk governance activities and performing independent model validation. S/he will execute certain tasks around model risk governance, and have strong analytical skills to conduct independent model validation.
Include but are not limited to:
- Conduct independently and help the team to perform model validation by applying analytical skills for models defined in the model inventory and produce model validation reports
- Independently coordinate the remediation of model validation findings and provide analytical guidance of the finding owners
- Independently communicate with model developers/owner/users and senior management regarding validation findings and remediation activities
Model Risk Governance:
- Support and drive the team to implement the activities defined in model risk management framework and ensures that the Bank’s model risk management framework continues to align with regulatory expectations
- Support and drive the team to maintain model inventory and conduct annual model review/attestation processes