The incumbent will work closely with the Sanctions management team to establish a comprehensive Sanctions Program based upon law and regulations that mitigate compliance, regulatory and reputational risks associated with violations of sanctions laws.
- We are looking for someone who has a bachelor degree in related field, and candidate with advanced degree is
- An ideal candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in banking/financial institution in a BSA/AML & OFAC internal control technology capacity.
- Knowledge of U.S. banking regulations and compliance practice, compliance risk management, and risk governance framework is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of BSA, AML and OFAC regulations and compliance practice and the ability to implement bank’s policies and procedures are required.
- Bilingual capability in Chinese is preferred but not required.