Apply for the VP, Operational Management – Financial Institution Services position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $150,000 – $185,000
- Financial Institution account maintenance
- Vostro account opening documents preparing.
- Vostro Account daily maintenance, including, but not limited to, account terms review, update suggestion.
- Vostro Account analysis and reporting.
- Vostro Account routine internal coordination.
- Vostro Account files archive and routine management.
- Account charge maintenance and collecting.
- Assist department head in Vostro account parameter setting in US Dollar clearing system according to account terms for different FI customers.
- Financial Institution support
- Follow up projects led by OMD.
- Analyze client queries received and provide solutions.
- Technical support for FI department in marketing.
- US Dollar clearing system and product R&D
- Coordinate the testing and implementation of new clearing system.
- Assist department head in USD clearing product research and development.
- New Product proposal drafting.
- System testing for new product.
- Coordinate in new product R&D process.
- Vendor Manager of the Department
- Identifying and managing business risks
- Act as the RICO (Risk and Control Officer) of the Clearing section, take the lead in execution of identifying, monitoring, reporting, mitigating and controlling Operational Risk as well as designing, implementing, maintaining and reporting RMD defined business unit level KRIs (Key Risk Indicators), as applicable.
- Be responsible for demonstrating risk awareness by following all policies, procedures, and internal control in their daily routine.
- Other works
- Business statistic, analyzing and reporting.
- Assist in organizing team meetings and staff training & appraisals.
- Other works assigned by department head.