EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
The incumbent will be responsible for establishing and overseeing various Operational Risk Management (ORM) frameworks, policies and procedures. He/she will also be responsible for writing, and overseeing excellence of all Operational Risk Management policy development, maintenance and implementation. Responsibilities also include KRI maintenance, audit and regulatory management, quality assurance, governance to policies and procedures management, executive reporting, project management, and more.
- Minimum 10 years of banking experience with at least 2 years of experience in a governance/risk reporting, and at least 5 years of risk management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above is required.
- Knowledge of operational, enterprise risk management concepts, framework, methods, and good governance practices is required.
- CFA/CPA, FRM, MBA, or PMP are preferred but not required.
- Bilingual proficiency in both verbal and written Chinese Mandarin at professional level is highly preferred.