- Responsible for the New Activity Risk Management activities within the Operational Risk Management Department.
- Provide guidance, management and oversight to the development, execution and enhancement of branch-wide new activity risk management.
- At least a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in banking and in operational risk management is required
- 5 years of experience in RCSA or enterprise risk management is preferred
- Knowledge with regulatory, compliance and heightened standards is required and IT risk knowledge is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required