International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Manage and oversee the healthcare loan portfolio comprised of assets in the Senior Living and Skilled Nursing sectors.
- Participate and oversee the ongoing monitoring requirements and client deliverables of the portfolio to ensure compliance with all terms of the loan agreement.
- Liaise with the Healthcare Team and the Credit Division to facilitate the banking needs of its customers, through the preparation of modifications, extensions, or renewals that are supported with your sound analysis and recommendations.
- Update, track and follow up with customers on financial covenants, reporting requirements, real estate taxes and insurance as due.
- Execute and manage all portfolio monitoring tasks: dashboard report monitoring (maturities, past due), etc.
- Identify and communicate portfolio issues/areas of concern, participate in the development and implementation of additional control mechanisms as warranted and manage the ongoing review/updates of the risk ratings in the portfolio.
- Investigate and follow-up with customers and internal departments on reporting exceptions and aged/outstanding issues.
- Prepare annual reviews that are supported with sound analysis and recommendations and liaise with the Credit Division for approvals as needed.
- Participate in external calls and customer visits as needed.
- Accompany the members of the Healthcare team at select industry conferences for ongoing monitoring of industry changes, possible adverse developments, credit worthiness and trends.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and credit requirements, and liaison with various departments regarding audit and regulatory requests.
- Work with Bank Operations teams to onboard and fund loans by preparing ACBS loan setup forms.
- Perform other portfolio management duties and special projects as identified by manager.