- Assist the RM in promoting, originating, structuring and executing non-recourse or limited recourse project finance transaction in the Renewable Energy sector (mainly solar, wind and geothermal).
- Negotiate legal documentation including reviewing and analyzing Power Purchase Agreements (PPA), Engineering Procuring Contracts (EPC), Equity Cash Contribution Agreement (ECCA) and other relevant material for this segment.
- Help building the bank’s Credit Policy and internal procedures with respect to Project Finance lending.
- Manages credit portfolio exposure including internal ratings and profitability models.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and analysis for existing facilities.
- Oversee the preparation of loan presentation including detailed financial analysis and assessment of borrower’s financial capacity and creditworthiness.
- Manage all aspects of assigned loan portfolio with emphasis on covenant and bank policy, compliance, credit quality and delinquency control.
- Facilitate closing of the loan transactions with strict compliance with approved terms and conditions.
- Evaluate risks and benefits of various restructuring scenarios to determine the most beneficial outcome and present recommendations to senior management.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, which fall within scope of responsibility.
- Working in Economic, financial and regulatory (compliance) environment.
- Knowledge of commercial banking and cash management products.
- Strong customer support and communication background with existing and new clients.
- Understanding of the banking system and/or companies’ banking needs.
- Familiarity and experience with the regulatory environment relevant to Renewable Energy, as well as with professional terminology like Tax Credit, power units, etc is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance; MBA desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience with project finance transactions.
- Advance skills in Excel, Word and Power Point.