Apply for the VP, Portfolio Monitoring & Planning Latin America position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
- Proactively monitor their portfolio of transactions through review of construction and operating reports, news alerts and contact
with other project participants (e.g., the Lenders, Sponsors, Independent Engineers, and Legal Counsel) to identify potential
issues that could lead to credit deterioration.
- Developing strong relationships with external clients, legal counsels, and internal Marketing, Risk, Capital Markets, and
- Operations partners to ensure strong communication and coordination.
- Preparing detailed, well-organized annual and interim reviews.
- Recommend updates to U.S. Regulatory Classifications and internal gradings of existing borrowers.
- Analyzing and, if appropriate, seeking credit approval for amendment and waiver requests. In preparing applications for credit
approval, the PMP Officer must have a good understanding of the request, the impact of the proposed consent or amendment
on the credit profile of the borrower, any mitigants to the increased risk, and the justification for approval of the request.
- Responding to ad hoc information requests from various departments
- Providing updates on the status of construction progress.
- Supporting Loan Capital Markets team with secondary market sales of loans from the portfolio.
- Coordinating with the KYC team to update KYC information for borrowers.