This position is acting as PMO Manager of the Risk Management Department, collaborating with different teams within the departments and other internal or external partners to ensure the project plan is properly managed, within the financial and time budget. In addition, this position, is also assisting the Head of Risk Management and the CRO for aggregated level of risk reports for different audience.
- Collaborate with different functions within the department as well as related departments within the Branch, to define, prioritize and develop projects, plan project management.
- Assist the Department Head to analyze financial data, including project budget, risks, and resource allocation
- Assist the Department Head in vendor selection, negotiation, and budget approval and project approval process
- Monitor projects and periodically monitor and report the status of the projects to Management, and the Branch-wide PMO
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting standards, adhering to budget and meeting deadlines
- Assist the CRO for aggregated reporting of issue management within the Branch, facilitate the GRC system to generate dashboard for Executive Management for holistic view of all layers of issues within the Branch
- Assist the Department for aggregated risk reporting, and coordination for Branch Risk Management Committee arrangement.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the financial markets, banking operations and financial report analysis
- Strong interpersonal, team-working and organizational communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure with the team and deliver results in a timely manner
- Previous Project management experience is preferred
- Previous report/presentation generation experience is preferred
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English and Mandarin is highly preferred.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS in finance or business related major, Advanced degree preferred
- 5-year experience in risk management, governance or project management in the banking sector