Apply for the VP, Quantitative Analyst for Climate and ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) Risk position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $142,000 – $176,000
- Integrate ESG and climate data across various climate data sources, e.g. IEA, CDP, IPCC, Bloomberg, Moody’s and sustainability reports etc.
- Build required infrastructure and pipeline for optimal ETL (extraction, transformation and loading) of data from various data sources using various data technologies.
- Design and implement process including designing ESG and climate data infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes.
- Identify and address ESG data matters, such as approaches to missing data, data quality issues and leveraging structured/unstructured data.
- Leverage data science tools and libraries to perform data mining, prediction and analytics.
- Develop analytical reports using data query and data analytical/reporting tools, e.g., SQL, PowerBI etc., per business requirements.
- Develop data governance practices in line with head office guidelines.
- Produce proprietary and unique data driven ESG insights and approaches, particularly in respect to climate and scenario analysis approaches.
- Timely identification and escalation of problem items.
- Ongoing maintenance of climate risk data repositories.
- Analyze internal and externally sourced climate data and reports to provide detailed views, investment insights and propose differentiated approaches.