EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- RCSA VP will lead the RCSA team in executing and enhancing the RCSA program in accordance with OCC Heightened Standard, using industry guideline such as COSO.
- The RCSA VP will manage foundational elements, including process library, risk taxonomy, and controls
- S/he will also oversee the supporting activities, including operational controls testing strategy development and implementation, risk analytics, as well as risk reporting.
- S/he will develop, execute and enhance the Bank-wide RCSA program, and aggregate operational risk profile, utilizing the appropriate methodology and respond to regulatory inquiries related to operational risk management.
- S/he will also provide training, feedback and professional development to all team members.
- The ideal candidate will have at least a Bachelor’s degree, and a Master’s degree is preferred.
- S/he should possess minimum 8 years’ working experience in banking with minimum 5 years
specializing in operational risk management with concentration in RCSA, ERM or compliance
- S/he should also have 5 years’ supervisory experience in an operational risk management/enterprise risk management/compliance management role in large financial institutions.
- Good understanding of regulatory processes, activities, and requirements of foreign banking organizations and controls testing program is required.
- Broad financial expertise with knowledge of business policies, products, processes, systems, and roles is required.
- CFA, CPA, and/or FRM certifications are preferred but not required.