International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary Range: $130,000-$160,000
- Take lead in the quarterly/annual risk identification and assessment processes across the U.S. institutions (testing and challenging, consolidated reporting, action plan follow-up, etc.);
- Facilitate in monitoring, consolidated reporting and management of emerging risks of the region; promote the implementation of relevant CUSO risk metrics and KRIs;
- Support with regional Risk Management Committee routine affairs (minutes drafting, resolution follow-up, etc.);
- Coordinate new product management across the U.S. institutions (proposal pre-screening, committee review, post-launch tracking, etc.);
- Support in regional risk training management (planning, organization, materials and records);
- Assist in regional risk governance and risk assessment related projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Act as risk managers with the responsibility for identifying, acting on and escalating risks and are held strictly accountable for the failure to discharge the risk management duties;
- Be responsible for demonstrating risk awareness by following all policies, procedures, and internal control in the daily routine;
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor(s).