EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
Assignment duration: 12 months (potential of extension depending on business needs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on project management skills with subject matter knowledge driving project completions
- Lead project management activities for the implementation of Fraud, Change, Transaction Processing, Product & Services and Data risk management framework.
- Collaborate with business unit stakeholders, group heads and business managers, for the timely implementation of risk management framework
- Manage the completion of each project deliverables and maintain detailed artifacts as evidence of project completion for internal and external validations
- Organizational skills to provide internal stakeholders with ways of tackling challenges in the application of regulatory guidelines and industry best practices
- Facilitate the design of business units’ procedures and risk exposure reporting in Fraud, Change, Transaction Processing, Product & Services and Data risk.
- Participate in group wide projects and contribute to the timely completion of the project tasks assigned
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
Education: Bachelor’s in Business Management
Years of Experience: 8- 10 years of experience
experience in: Project Management, Operational Risk Management, Second or third line of defense.
- Managerial skills in managing projects, initiatives, and implementing regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of operational risk management methodologies, including RCSA, fraud, change, products and services, transaction processing risk management preferably with an emphasis in the banking industry
- Excellent MS Project skills with experience implementing risk management framework through detailed hands-on project management
- Product knowledge in fixed income and foreign exchange
- Detail oriented, excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Solid collaboration skills with the ability to manage complex situations working with various stakeholders for timely resolutions
- Experience with IT, front office, middle office and/or back office activities within Banking and Capital Markets
- Personal traits: Proactive / Team player / Flexible and good communicator / Analytical, organizational and project-management skills / Ability to perform hands-on tasks / Adaptable to changes