International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Serves as Sanctions Screening SME to succinctly describe the “how and why” of Screening technology platforms and watch list filtering/screening flows to various stakeholders
- Liaison with technology teams to stay current on Fircosoft Screening platform enhancements/changes.
- Manage both existing and new initiatives within the Screening program from a techno-functional perspective.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to understand their needs to enhance existing applications and define improvements to gain both operational efficiencies as well as architectural and infrastructure improvements.
- Liaise with stakeholders to create process maps, data flow diagrams and use cases for the Sanctions program.
- Collaborate with Operations, Technology, Compliance and business partners to ensure documentation is up to date as enhancements and/or new applications are introduced
- Manage and drive Screening stakeholders to define data, logic, and ruleset requirements
- Partner with the business, technical and quality review teams to communicate and test functional requirements and collectively define appropriate solution to meet user requirements
- Ability to distill complex concepts and document them clearly with use cases and process flows
- Hands-on technologist who possesses the ability to identify potential technical risks, assess impact, and define mitigation strategies
- Collect, aggregate, analyze, and visualize customer, product, and transaction data to identify trends and evaluate changes of customer, product, and transactional risk exposure.
- Develop MIS reports for submission to senior Branch management.
- Apply economic, quantitative, and statistical skills in the development of tools and systems.
- Develop knowledge of new analytical techniques and data sources that provide ongoing risk mitigation, and how emerging data and technology issues may impact the achievement of BSA/AML Compliance Department’s objectives.