Apply for the VP, Senior Credit Analyst (Diversified Portfolio / Securitization) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $120,000 – $160,000
- Preparation of the second level RPC opinion, including independent analysis of the borrower, transaction structure, term sheet, financial models, etc. Review and verify risk parameters (ratings, LGD, RWA).
- Frequent interaction with the various Front Office teams to gather additional information concerning the client, discuss credit risk issues and mitigants, and obtain relationship profitability information and commercial support/strategy.
- Present the risk opinion to the RPC management and the NYCC as necessary.
- Verify accuracy of, and correct as necessary, data in risk systems (Phidias/Eurecca/RICOS/Anadefi etc.).
- Active coordination with RPC HO to answer any inquiries for additional information/explanations, followup on rating validations, and communicate credit issues and trend as appropriate.
- Active monitoring of the sectors and portfolios covered, and communication to senior management locally and in Paris as appropriate.
- Assist in any internal or external portfolio reviews, preparation of documents for US Risk Committee
- Warning meetings, audit assessments, loan reviews, or special projects as needed.
- May also be asked to analyze counterparties in different sectors depending on workloads.
- Local RPC teams (Counterparty Risk, Market Risk, Admin-Monitoring and Projects, Enterprise Wide Risk)
- Local Front Office teams (Houston, CIN, Transportation, EIG, DOD)
- Head Office SCS RPC and Front Office