International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Prepares the complete first level credit application based on requests received from the Front Office.
- Coordinates closely with the Front Office to gather any information needed, and ensure that credit applications correctly reflect the credit limits requested and that such limits are consistent with the Banks’ policies.
- Reviews legal documents including trading agreements (MRA, ISDA, CSA), credit agreements and term sheets, guarantees and financial covenants when applicable.
- Prepares detailed credit and risk analysis on the underlying counterparty(ies) based on audited financial statements, interim reports, presentations, and other sources of private or public financial information that may be available.
- Finalizes the risk opinion and recommendation in coordination with the supervising Sector Head.
- Prepares credit ratings for submission to the supervising Sector Head or the Risk Department in Home Office for final validation.
- Submits final credit applications and any relevant documents to the NY Credit Committee and the Risk Department in Home Office.
- Makes presentations to Credit Committee.
- Coordinates with the Risk Department in Home Office as needed to provide any answers or additional information that may be required, and ensure timely approvals.
- Prepares any amendments/modifications/waivers requested in connection with existing credit facilities.
- Processes credit files through the Bank’s internal systems.
- Monitors the financial condition of certain counterparties, such as specialty finance companies and Latin American pension funds, and elevates any market or credit negative trend to Sector Head and Senior Management both locally and in Home Office.
- Participates in internal and external audits, portfolio reviews, and ad hoc projects as needed.
- Performs various operational and administrative functions as needed.