Apply for the VP, Senior Credit Officer – Latin America position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $165,000 – $185,000
- Analyze various risk elements of credit risk, and present written executive summaries to the management of the Credit Department.
- Oversee the maintenance of credit quality and provide feedback to business units to ensure consistent and complete credit applications. Also, provide guidance, as necessary, to business units to ensure compliance with internal standards.
- Monitor and supervise problem loans and present written memorandum/reports to management.
- Manage compliance with internal policies, workflow procedures, regulations, etc.
- Other credit related works/projects as assigned.