Apply for the VP, Senior Credit Review Officer position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $170,000 – $200,000
- Execute and lead exams to independently challenge and assess the credit and financial strength of borrowers to determine if internal ratings and levels of credit exposure are acceptable.
- Perform continuous monitoring of credit portfolios and document findings which will be communicated to management and the Audit Committee of the Board.
- Prepare work papers, document exam results and conclusions.
- Monitor adherence to documentation, limits and risk mitigants including review of covenants and perfection of collateral.
- Ensure that exams are performed in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Analyze findings and formulate conclusions and advice.
- Work experience in credit risk management, underwriting, lending or review with experience in diverse sectors including corporates and industrials, commercial real estate, energy, financial institutions, leasing, structured finance, rail finance, or subscription financing.