International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $106,000 – $210,000
- Manage and execute all stages of assigned credit audit missions within a pre-defined timeframe: planning, file review, portfolio analysis, report drafting, and exit meeting.
- Prepare clear and concise worksheets.
- Prepare quality reports assessing the business line’s overall risk profile with a focus on asset quality and credit risk management, performing industry and peer group analysis wherever appropriate.
- Are the primary day-to-day contact with the business line managers during credit audit assignments and generally thereafter for continuous monitoring purposes.
- Ensure business line managers respond directly to the issues that are being raised.
- Ensure relevant parties (i.e. Audit, Risk, Front and Middle Office) are informed, on a timely basis, of significant credit issues arising from the credit audit assignments.
- Follow up on audit recommendations from issued reports and tracked via Audit issue tracking tool.
- Attend assigned Watch List and other portfolio review meetings as part of the continuous monitoring of the credit portfolios.
- Identify opportunities for improving the credit and/or audit process and share ideas with Senior Audit Managers.