International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $160,000 – $180,000
- Ensure sound practices in the credit approval process across the organization.
- Conduct required analysis of various credit risk elements for new and existing transactions for corporate credits and structured finance in coordination with Front Office and senior management including approval authorities.
- Maintain communication with senior managers in Front Office to ensure credit standards/policies are fully understood.
- Manage research and analysis of client’s financial performance, continuous monitoring of events and strength of credit portfolio.
- Closely monitor relevant market indices as well as industry developments.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly/quarterly reviews of borrowers, sectors and products to track compliance and identify and raise any potential credit concerns to appropriate business teams.
- Participate in deal and credit approval process, ensures appropriate communication with all relevant parties, and adherence to credit policies and approval authorities.
- Engage in restructuring and/or workout process to protect the Bank’s assets and maximize recovery.
- Guide and support business lines, product groups, examination function, legal and risk management function on high level credit and risk related issues.
- Prepare information for internal Bank meetings.
- Responsible for training junior analysts.
- Monitor assigned portfolio and promptly report on key events (i.e. downgrades, event of default, etc.) to management.
- Undertake other related tasks and projects as required and assigned.