Apply for the VP, Senior Information Manager (Risk Management) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $130,000 – $185,000
- Experience leading risk assessments, audits, policy, governance, and/or reporting, preferably in a financial institution
- Assist with mapping controls to policies, procedures, and processes and testing of those controls to ensure adequate coverage
- Perform periodic user certifications for the Branch including working with business users and IT department to resolve discrepancies
- Establish and maintain application security manuals
- Work with control owners in the remediation and tracking of deficiencies.
- Assist with increasing the maturity of the Information Security program, strategy and process.
- Provide security services in identifying, assessing, managing, and tracking remediation of information security risks related to IT infrastructure, applications, platforms and suppliers and drive explicit requirements and timelines in all environments
- Provide update to the CISO and/or CRO on progress of remediation efforts