International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Conducts model validation on retail models (consumer business including personal loan, deposit and credit cards) across SMBC businesses and group companies.
- Applies robust model validation methodology to assess the conceptual soundness of model theory, quality of model implementation, and model ongoing monitoring.
- Develops and applies model quality assessment and approval criteria to ensure the integrity of model implementation, inputs, outputs, monitoring and reporting.
- Develops and maintains documentation, work papers and professional reports of validation results.
- Communicates findings from validate work to management and stakeholders, including recommendations as appropriate.
- Summarize and present model validation results to model risk management committee.
- Ensures business continuity under all conditions, sometimes adverse, with strict adherence to established guidelines and deadlines.