EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
This position is responsible for managing the Data Management and Liquidity Regulatory Reporting (LRR) functions for NY branch. As the Data Officer and Manager of Data Governance, he/she has overall accountability for defining strategy and driving execution of the Bank’s Data Governance operations, integration, and programs. This role ensures that the data governance policies, standards, roles, accountability and oversight necessary for sustainable data quality are in place and operating effectively. Oversees data reporting, and issue management processes. This role manages data stewardship, and data life cycle.
As the Head of CUSO Liquidity Regulatory Reporting, he/she is responsible for Liquidity Regulatory reporting he/she is responsible for LRR including but not limited to FR 2052a and for other regulatory reporting responsibilities where CUSO coordination is required.
He/she is also responsible for functioning as Administration and Planning Group member to deal with general affairs including, but not limited to, data and regulatory reporting, relevant committees’ administration, relevant projects management, etc.
· Responsible for defining strategy and implementing a branch-wide data governance framework to meet the BCBS 239 requirements.
· Manage the data stewards, and coordinate the data cleansing activities.
· Definition and maintenance of data management policies, procedures and ensuring compliance with CUSO standards.
· Partner with IT to implement data standards, data definitions and escalation procedures.
· Ensure training, development and implementation of Data Custodians, overseeing Data Quality processes, Data Profiling and preparing the institution for Data Certification.
· Additionally, partner with the Data Architect to define, develop and maintain the MASTER data and REFERENCE data for the institution, as well as provide inputs for the Enterprise Data Model.
· Ensure data and regulatory, relevant committees’ administration, relevant project management.
· Act as a single point of contact for issues related to CUSO Data and LRR.
· Executes the CUSO regulatory reporting in a timely and accuracy manner.
· Collaborate with relevant groups to address new and changing regulations.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 10-12 years of relevant work experience.
· Computer Skills: Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point and Internet Explorer.
· Must have supervisory skills and management experience.