- Manage and oversee the assigned loan portfolio to include: Prescreening transactions, underwriting loans, and post monitoring of both new and existing and transactions.
- Liaison between Relationship Managers / Team Leader and the Credit and Middle Offices Divisions to facilitate and ensure timely and thorough underwriting of new requests, loan modifications or annual reviews / renewals.
- Provide strong, independent, and comprehensive financial analysis and credit recommendations – including investment rationale, risk rating, and other salient financial considerations. Knowledge of ABL.
- Partner with the Relationship Managers (RMs) in all prescreening, loan sizing and structuring transactions, and drafting term sheets for new transactions.
- Prepare Credit Committee presentations and applications for assigned portfolio including annual reviews, amendments, and modifications of existing credits.
- Handle the loan closing process and facilitate the flow of loan legal documents (customer and bank). Includes review of documentation, engagement with outside counsel, and collaborating with the bank Loan Operation Team
- Execute and manages all daily, weekly, and monthly portfolio monitoring tasks: covenants, variance reports, and dashboard report monitoring (maturities, past due), etc.
- Attend client, legal, and other meetings (virtual and/or in-person) with RMs.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, which fall within scope of responsibility.
- Strong quantitative / analytical skills including tech/SaaS underwriting, financial modeling, writing and attention to detail;
- Strong working knowledge of all l areas that comprise technology finance – industry and products.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels throughout the Bank, as well as borrowers, participating lenders and third party vendors.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of tech lending industry, including VCs, PEs, and other industry participants, as well as relevant business/credit metrics (CAC, ARR, LTV, etc.).
- Maintain current knowledge of Bank operating procedures, policy guidelines and bank compliance requirements (BSA/AML/OFAC and other regulations) and participate in training and policy initiatives as required.