International Banking Client
Office Schedule: Hybrid
The incumbent will support the oversight to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Bank’s critical systems and data. S/he will establish and enhance IT Risk Framework, draft and maintain IT Risk policies and standards, facilitate risk identifications, develop and execute IT Risk assessment plans and provide oversight to IT issue remediation. S/he will also establish, monitor and report IT Risk metrics and develop reporting materials. Moreover, s/he will facilitate and prepare responses to audit and regulatory requests. Last but not the least, s/he will provide guidance for and work with operational risk staff on IT Risk trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems,
Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in financial services, risk management, audit, IT,
operations, or other relevant functions.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in developing and executing IT Risk programs, projects,
and policies and at least 5 years of experience working with U.S. Banking Regulations, financial
industry standards, and industry standard IT Risk frameworks.
- Sound and practical knowledge of operational risk management and program, financial/banking
industry, business line, and products is required.
- Knowledge of IT Risk management regulations, standards, and frameworks including COBIT,
ITIL, FFIEC Handbook, etc. is required.
- Knowledge of different types of risk identification and assessments that are commensurate with
the size and complexity of the financial institution is required.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC or equivalent certifications are preferred but not required.