A competitive salary for VP of Technical Staffing; 80k-100k (+) Dependent on experience paired with an uncapped commission structure.
An Excellent Benefits Package that includes health insurance, dental and vision (with employee contribution), generous PTO package, 401k with a match, presidents club.
Madison-Davis is a rapidly growing Executive Search firm specializing in the Financial Services industry. We are currently seeking a VP of Technical Staffing to contribute to the expansion of our growing IT consulting division in a brand new NYC location! We will grow a team underneath this person.
A day in the life of a Madison-Davis VP of Technical Staffing may include:
- Strategizing with team members and Managing Directors on best sales/recruiting practices.
- Searching, sourcing and recruiting for ideal candidates utilizing our extensive database, job boards, LinkedIn and direct sourcing/referrals.
- Coordinating the interview process and mediate any client/candidate risks or concerns during the recruitment hiring process.
- Letting your persuasiveness shine and closing candidates on positions.
- Performing thorough reference checks and preparing candidates for interviews.
- Negotiating salaries and terms and closing placements.
- Bachelor’s Degree; 4 Year College Degree a MUST
- Must have 3 (+) experience in AGENCY recruiting
- Must have experience recruiting for IT contract or permanent roles