International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Support the development of formal review and challenge processes and documentation to support US Capital Market Risk Management’s compliance with industry standards and regulatory expectations.
- Create reporting processes to measure and monitor the balance sheet, funding and liquidity risk in the U.S. region by engaging with various groups within the bank and ensuring they meet internal and external quality standards and requirements.
- Create and implement various control checkpoints to validate U.S. balance sheet, funding and liquidity risk reporting, and to enable errors to be identified and corrected in a timely fashion.
- Investigate any issues identified in data, reporting, controls processes or other information gaps and ensuring prompt escalation of such to senior management.
- Report the results of review and challenge, as well as any other pertinent topics related to liquidity, to senior US or Parent management.
- Collaborate with business partners and various groups to ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables to a number of internal stakeholders, including committees that span Risk, Treasury, and Business stakeholders.
- Participate in various bank-wide and regional projects representing the group.