International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary Range: $130,000-$140,000
- Manage the TPRM Framework:
- Maintain and update the TPRM Framework, including the standard risk assessments and associated policies and procedures,
- Oversee new vendor on-boarding (vendor assessment, contract reviews…)
- Administer the vendor risk management platform, COUPA, ensure the alignment and consistency of vendor data between the different platforms using these data: VRM platform, procurement tool, accounts payable system,
- Keep vendor risk management platform data up to date (vendor changes, organization changes, service modifications), ensure functionality is aligned with the TPRM policy
- Produce regular reports on vendor risk status and risk assessments
- Conduct change management with internal and external stakeholders
- Stay up to date with market best practices, regulatory expectations and propose enhancements of the program proactively,
- Assist other GSP members in managing sourcing activities in relation to vendor evaluation and on boarding,
- Ensure understanding and compliance to purchasing and vendor risk policies and procedures,
- Contribute to resolution of any audit recommendations issued from internal and external auditors, regulators.
- Produce KPIs and KRIs.