Apply for the WM And Bank Financial Crimes Advisory position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $130,000 – $195,000
- Provide guidance and direction to business and compliance teams on issues related to AML, sanctions, and anti-corruption laws and regulations, including the USA PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC/HMT regulations, U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), UK Bribery Act, etc.
- Serve as point of escalation and provide support in connection with Know Your Customer (KYC) onboarding, enhanced due diligence and transactional due diligence matters.
- Advise on transactional due diligence with respect to clients, counterparties, co-investors, and target companies/assets and provide guidance to the business on due diligence requirements.
- Serve as point of escalation and provide support in connection with regulatory interpretation and application of facts in connection with policies.
- Identify and escalate client matters with significant reputational risk and potential financial crimes exposure.
- Advise on issues related to Know Your Customer (KYC) obligations, including reviewing complex structures and higher risk customers for AML related-risks.
- Assist in identifying and reporting suspicious activity.
- Assist with GFC’s responses to U.S. regulatory exams and other inquiries, and internal audits, including overseeing document productions.
- Identify areas for enhancement across processes and platforms that impact GFC, determine appropriate solutions and lead corrective action efforts