The CRO is responsible for building out the Liquidity Risk Management framework for the bank as well monitoring other various areas of risk. He/she will report directly to the Risk Committee and the Managing Director in charge of the Risk Management Division.
- Oversee the measurement, aggregation and monitoring of risk management department
- Oversee the implementation of and ongoing compliance with the policies and procedures related to the risk management framework
- Oversee the development and implementation of processes and systems for implementing and monitoring compliance with the risk management operations (risk control framework)
- Oversee the management of risks and risk controls within the parameters of risk control framework and the monitoring and testing of such risk control
- Report risks and risk management deficiencies and resolve such risk management deficiencies in a timely manner
- Fulfill the following responsibilities regarding the liquidity risk management: