Apply for the Credit & Sales Associate position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Remote
Salary Range: $75,000-$95,000
- Review all incoming credit applications prior to credit analysis to ensure completion and accuracy. Work directly with Business Development to assist with a smooth transition of work from one department to the next.
- Conduct a preliminary review of consumer and commercial credit reports to clear up any red flags or concerns.
- Communicate with Business Development Team if any of the required submittal documents are missing or incomplete
- Complete dealer vetting and onboarding in accordance with policies and procedures; ensure all documents associated with the dealer onboarding are stored to the correct location.
- Pull 3rd party reports including Department of Transportation Records (SAFER), Secretary of State filings, fictitious business name filings, and any other items that will be required as part of the credit analysis.
- Collect information regarding the customer’s exposure and pay history with Crossroads
- Pull collateral values from multiple third-party sources and internal data (in accordance with policies and procedures)
- Completes phone interviews with customers as appropriate, including to clear a fraud alert that appear on consumer credit reports.
- Verify the legal name of all borrowers and guarantors of a business entity match Crossroads’ internal systems.
- Ensure that all files have been uploaded into Crossroads’ document repository
- Verify that all inputs used in Crossroads’ risk rating tool are correct and match the data given at the time of submission.
- Special projects/tasks as may be deemed necessary as needs arise