International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
- Prepare credit reports with special attention on information integrity, analytical quality, and credit merits
- Joint due diligence vetting, structuring and analysis on potential transactions
- Prepare credit assessment including adjudication opinion, projections and stress test, to be reviewed by the Head of the Consumer and Industrial team prior to CAC.
- Present and defend cases in the CAC and CMC, where applicable.
- Prepare approval form, including any conditions precedent (“CP”, or prerequisite) to the credit approval.
- Vet that all applicable CPs have been satisfactorily met prior to closing/funding.
- Review GCMS entries accordingly
- Review legal documents with the focus on credit terms (covenants, collateral, amortization, interest rates and other special items)
- Post disbursement ( prepare, jointly with the RM, interim and scheduled annual review on a timely basis.
- Post disbursement ( attend to all audit, loan review and regulatory requirements.